This Christmas, Freedom Life Church is partnering with OFACA (Osceola Foster & Adoptive Children's Association) and Metro Ministries (Pastor Bill Wilson in New York) to provide gifts to children. You can get involved in one or two ways between the dates of November 19th and December 10th.
OFACA currently represents 46 children in or adopted from Osceola's Child Welfare System. Each of these children have made wishes for Christmas, and one wish from each child has been written on a Christmas Wish tag and hung on our tree located in the foyer. If you desire to grant a child's wish, simply follow these four simple steps:
- Pick a Christmas Wish tag off the tree.
- Identify and purchase the "wish" item listed on the tag.
- Wrap the gift(s) and attach the original Christmas Wish tag to the gift(s).
- Return the gift(s) to Freedom Life Church within 7 days.
NOTE: The child's clothing and shoe size is provided on the tag in the event you desire to purchase other gifts in addition to the "wish" item listed. Deadline to return gifts is Sunday, December 10th. Christmas Wish gifts can be dropped off to the church office during the week or turned in at the Welcome Center on Sunday or First Wednesday.
Metro Ministries is located in Brooklyn, NY and ministers to over 20,000 children in the New York City area. In addition, Metro Ministries impacts thousands of more children all over the world. If you desire to provide a gift for a child touched through Metro Ministries, simply follow these two simple steps:
- Pick up a gift of your choosing for a boy or girl between the ages of 5-12.
- Drop that gift off in the box located in our foyer labeled "Metro Ministries."
NOTE: These gifts DO NOT have a tag associated with them, nor do they need to be wrapped. Deadline to drop off gifts is Sunday, December 10th.